Friday, January 13, 2012

Donghae Sing "You Don't Miss Your Water"

I like this song so much, so i search the lyrics, and i found this,,,,
Let's sing with Donghae oppa





You Don't Miss Your Water Lyrics
by: Craig David

As I sail with you across the finest oceans
On our way to find the key to our emotions
Together, we will move the clouds to brighter days
Some people question what I say, try to break up you and me

But I know this love between us is growing stronger
You can call me whenever from wherever
Just remember that I'll be there
Through all the stormy weather

Us break up, never
No, we'll be together Forever

You don't miss your water 'til the well runs dry
But I believe so strongly in you and I
Can't somebody answer me the question why
You don't miss your water 'til the well runs dry

2 comments:

Free Frog 15 Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com